About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social: Week 2

Wow! I have so much to post in the next few days! First, will be the weekly Sunday Social, tomorrow I have the photo challenge weekly photo, and the day after that sharing photos from a very special session. I'm so excited!

Let's get going on the Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. If you where stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?

Besides a boat so I can rescue myself? Okay, seriously, knowing me I would definitely have a phone and my camera. After all, there are tons of amazing things to photograph on an island.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?

Lost and Grey's Anatomy! I very much love Netflix has both because so far I have watched them over and over. I miss Lost, but at least I can get my Ian Somerhaulder (not sure how to spell his last name) on The Vampire Diaries. Lost and GA are the only shows where I actually cried when they killed off my favorite characters.

3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

Honestly, I may not try to grab anything else. Being that a close friend works with the fire department, I am stuck with the mindset to just focus on getting my family out safely. If I were able to grab two things, it would be my camera---it is like my own personal therapy after all. I'm not sure on what the second thing would be on getting.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

I have shirt that is a little long and is blue and white. It is so light and cozy! Second would be my lounge around the house pants. Anything that is a little loose and light, I absolutely love.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

The Vow--My husband had a horrible car accident in 1993, and as a result a traumatic brain injury. While his was not as intense as the character in the movie, he still has his challenges. Mostly, with short term memory loss.

The Lorax--My boys can watch this movie a million times a day. Plus, I just love those fish! They always crack me up!

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

Dr. Pepper! Most people prefer their coffee, but I prefer my Dr. Pepper. Also, listening to Pink. Love her music and how some of her songs are just motivating and inspiring; especially her latest "Try".

No comments:

Post a Comment