About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Photo Challenge-Week 4--Numbers

This week, I just kept it simple due to being very busy. I got some much needed time with my older sister doing some retail therapy :) I'm not a big shopper, but it sure was nice to just get out for the day and shop! Also, family life and a photo session so just sticking with one photo.

I can never pass up the chance to take pictures at the local fire station. A close friend is a volunteer firefighter, and working hard towards becoming a full time firefighter. I have always admired the bravery and hard work of our firefighters. When we had a break out of fires in 2011, they worked around the clock with other departments for many days. To this day, the stories of that time both scare me and make me proud of their selfless behaviors. Volunteer or paid, these men and women are equally heroic. Next time you see one, just be sure to tell them thank you. Sometimes just a simple note of thanks will make their day since they take pride in what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment