About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo Challenge Week 7---Love

Such a fitting theme since we just celebrated Valentine's Day. My dear husband surprised me by remembering :) Love this cute little teddy bear hugging a vase with a rose! My husband once he said he prefers "artificial roses since they never die...just like our love will never die" Okay, everyone go "awwwwwww" LOL

And now we move on to the Love themed photos

My sweet little kittens all cuddled up on the recliner with me. Gadget is the black kitty who is very loveable and sweet.

My son Kody with our other cat Gizmo, who is now 8 months old. These two love each other! Kody is not a big fan of the other cats, but Gizmo is his as far as he is concerned. They love to cuddle with each other, and Gizmo is also so sweet and gentle with him.

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment