About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 6 Photo Challenge--Sports

I just noticed that I had last week's challenge posted at Week 4---completely miscounted! In my defense, the weather has been rainy and gloomy ;) For this week's challenge, I kept it simple. My oldest son, Kaden, got bow and arrows for Christmas. At the Cub Scout Mom & Me camp, the first thing he is ready to do is archery so this just fit perfectly with the theme. I managed to get him to pose for me, full of giggles.
Another Cub Scout even last summer was attending the local baseball team's, Pump Jacks, game. This was during the opening ceremony. As for if they won or not, I'm honestly not sure since we left due to having tired boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment