About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social: All About Spring

Sunday Social

It is FINALLY Spring, but still not enjoying the pollen very much! It is so bad here that you can actually see it on the road. Luckily we had a nice bit of rain on Saturday so my allergies have toned down. Still, I love Spring! Time for Q&A on this beautiful season.

What is your favorite thing about Spring?

The flowers blooming, trees and grass getting their lush green color back, Easter, Mother's Day, and even more outdoor fun!

What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?

I am so pitiful when it comes to growing flowers that I much rather stick to fake flowers of any kind. Now for favorite flowers in general I love roses, wisteria, daffodils, and those adorable little wild white flowers. Most of all, I love Dogwood Trees and Crete Myrtle Trees!

What is your favorite nail polish color?

Just recently, I purchased an awesome nail polish from Ulta (oh how I LOVE that store...it fills my girly-girly needs) called China Glaze, and the color is called Rare & Radiant. It has a blue, gold, and green tint that is sparkly and gorgeous!

What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Camping!!! Oh I am so ready to go camping, again! Ready to sleep under the pine trees and stars in our cozy tent, roast marshmallows, watch the kids explore, and play in the lake. It is so relaxing and refreshing! Must nag my Bubba some more on us going in April--we are a big camping family :)

Do you have any fun Spring plans? Details!

I do have a bit of a wish list compiled. First, as mentioned earlier, must go camping soon! We also have the traditional Easter fun with my side of the family. For a few years, my parents have hosted an Easter egg hunt which involves family and long time family friends plus my husband's sister and her little family. Eventually, I will like for us to go to the Ft. Worth Zoo which is about 2 1/2 hours from us. It will make a nice little day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment