About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Little Letters Link Up

First of all, I have to say that I really love doing link ups! Today, I am linking up with The Freckled Fox

Dear Lucky, My sweet little lab mix doggy we lovingly adopted a few days ago. I knew as soon as I said that you were not much a barker, you would prove me wrong. Just because you see a leaf fall does not mean you have to bark at it!

Dear music, Thank you for keeping me motivated and energized this week as we prepare for our upcoming vacation.

Dear Shrimp N Stuff, Only two more days until I can have your ever so delicious popcorn shrimp po' boy! I have made them myself a couple times in the past year, but it just is not the same!

Dear Mother Nature, Enough with the insane weather and the confusion! On behalf of everyone around the world, take something for your mood swings!

Dear Saturday, Please hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment