About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Feeling Human Again...

Ever since Monday, I felt like I was a zombie...would not be surprised if I looked like one, too. I rarely ever get sick, but when I do it just hits me hard! Sunday evening was when I was going to blog about my weekly photo challenge, and Monday was going to be all about a wonderful photo session I had on Saturday. So, I am going to combine the two into this one post. As for my adventures in cooking, which I usually post on Thursdays, it will most likely be once or twice a month.

Let's begin with the weekly photo challenge! Last week was the letter "P". I was going to go on a mission to find things that formed the letter 'p' such as leaves, maybe fencing, etc. I decided it would be easier to go with things that start with 'p'. My husband had a microwavable peach pie that I tried to convince him to heat up so I can take a photo of it. As always, he smiled and shook his head at me....the pie is still in the freezer. Luckily, I was in the mood for pizza from my favorite pizza place so it all worked out perfectly.

Two adorable children ages 4 and 5, running and playing, then when asked to stop and smile for the camera equals a priceless photo of them posing.

And now we move on to the photo session I had at Synergy Park on Saturday. This family was just amazing and super sweet! We were a bit chilly, but the younger girls managed to put on a smile. They really loved it when I asked them to be "sassy". And the way they just looked up at their parents as they gazed at each other shows the great amount of love this family has for each other. Another plus to this photo session, is she is a photographer as well. I loved that she voiced her ideas! One particular photo she wanted was with her husband leaned in to kiss her with his hat covering them both. As their girls put it, it was a great "mushy gushy" moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment