About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

52 Week Photo Challenge: Week 1

Last week, I decided to start doing the 52 Week Photo Challenge at Photographer's Connection I know I am a little late on posting the photo for week one, but I am still proud I managed to get Week One done, which is New Year's Resolution. Usually, I am not one to make resolutions. The fact that I made two is a miracle in itself...one of them cooking more recipes and the second one...
Organize my personal photos! I wish I could say this was the only stack; in fact, that is not even all my 2012 pictures. Those sit in my desk drawer waiting to be put into a photo album. In my room on shelves are two baskets with photos. I have an extra filing cabinet that has photos. My husband teases me that we need to build an extra room just for all the photos. Sometimes he says we just need a whole extra house. Please know he does love to exaggerate! All I can say is that it is a good thing I have a whole to complete my resolution. We shall see where I am on December 31, 2013. In the meantime, I do have some put on a neat little photo mobile I got for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment