About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Princess Photo Session

For the longest time, I've always wanted to do a princess or fairy tale type photo shoot. I finally got the chance to do one! It was also with a little girl that I got to photograph nearly a year ago. At the time, her photo session was one of my very first ones as I tried to build up a portfolio. She was full of smiles, giggly, active, and just too sweet. One of the best parts was when I had her cup her hands together and look down at them; imagine she had a butterfly in her hand. Her mom put a leaf in her hand and told her to pretend it was a butterfly. She just wrinkled her nose and said, "But, it is a leaf!" After a few tries, she finally gave in and let her imagination soar. When the photos were posted with the butterfly overlay, her mom said she made the sweet remark, "Wow they did come! They pop out of the leaf!"

And I now introduce to you "Princess Lexie"

No comments:

Post a Comment