About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Friday, December 7, 2012

Smashing Cake & Fun Family

Sunday was a busy and fun day with two photo sessions. I reached a milestone in my journey of family and children photography with a cake smash. The day ended with my second session at my all time favorite area, Synergy Park in Kilgore with an amazing family.
I felt very honored that the mom of this sweet little guy chose me to do a cake smashing photo shoot since this was my very first one. At first, we thought he would just stick a little icing on his finger, as if he was going to savor every little bite. Before long, he was grabbing by the handful and just smashing it in his little hands onto that adorable face. This session was loads of fun, and I am anxious to do another one!
My second family the same day was a wonderful and friendly family. Their daughter was excited whenever I was open to her ideas on where she would like to have her photo taken. I especially love the look on her dad's face because he has that proud family man expression. Such a beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment