About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Saturday, December 8, 2012

15 Very Random Facts

1. In the photo are my two boys, my husband and me. I actually do not like having my picture taken, but will not pass up a moment for a family photo. 2. I always have a closed mouth smile. Thanks to genetics, my teeth are not in the greatest condition, but I don't let it stop me. 3. Kody is my youngest son who is a boy of many facial expressions ever since he was a baby. I think I can count on one hand when he gives an actual smile. Still, all the various expressions are the best because it shows his charming personality. 4. Kaden is my oldest son who has a tender heart and always quick to help others. He is also a little bit on the shy side just like me. 5. The best Christmas present I ever received was my tripod! 6. I don't remember the last time my husband shaved so I call him "Fuzzy" lol 7. My husband and I recently celebrated 11 years of marriage, and looking forward to many more. He actually chose the wedding date based on the binary code...at least he can never forget our anniversary :) 8. I'm a shy person, I always get tongue tied, and at times I can be a chatterbox. A trait I think I owe to my grandfather who loved to talk. Usually, it takes me a little bit to actually just chat away. 9. I've been doing photo sessions since September 2012. Before that, my wonderful family and friends got to be my "guinea pigs" during my journey of self-taught photography. 10. First session was actually mini-sessions held at Synergy Park in Kilgore which was a huge accomplishment for me because I worked hard on working towards the goal. 11. I'm what my husband calls a "Christmas Junkie". Nov. 1st, I start playing Christmas music, within a week of Thanksgiving (either before or after) the tree goes up, and devoted to watching Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate and eating monkey bread. 12. Of course I am a "Photo Junkie" as well. I think I need to build an extra room just for my photos alone. 13. I'm becoming known as the "Cat Lady" due to having 4 cats: Bubbles, Gizmo, Gadget, and Minnie. If I had my way, I would rescue every single stray cat. 14. Several members of my family are artistic in their own way. My dad does landscaping, my mom loves to decorate and always moving furniture around, my son Kaden is always drawing or constructing something, and my sister is able to draw and paint. Took me a long time to realize that photography was my creative outlet. 15. This was going to be 20 Very Random Facts, but all I can think of is fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment