About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

September Photo Sessions

After some time off, I am going to start doing photo sessions, again. I actually took time a little longer than I expected, but I ended up with many things going wrong with the house and family events.

All my photography is done outside using natural light. I do not use props unless the client has something special they request to have in the photo. Mostly, Mother Nature is my prop and my backdrop. Most of my photography is of families, children, couples, and maternity. Anything except for newborns and weddings. Eventually, I will enter the world of newborns and weddings, however, I feel I need to gain more knowledge in those two areas before setting off to that venture :)

So what do you get with September Sessions? You will get an hour of my time, devoted to capturing all those special moments for you. I can travel within a 30 mile radius of Kilgore, TX to any location of your choice. Just don't ask me to trespass on private property ;) Anywhere further than 30 miles from Kilgore requires an additonal $30 travel fee. Not sure where to have your session? No problem! Just let me know your city, and I will research and find that great location. You will be surprised how some simple little area turns into great photo ops. Suggestions are fields, parks, lakes, farms, or even your own backyard. If you want to include your pets, please have them on a leash if we are in a public area. If your pet just does not like new people, I strongly suggest not including them since they make move around too much or be too skittish. I will even take photos of you and your beloved horse (that is my dream actually lol).

Payment of $100 is due at time of booking your session. This can be paid via PayPal or mailing a check. To book your appointment, please email me at katbakerphotography@gmail.com As stated earlier, this is for one hour sessions at the location of your choice. Please, only children a year old and up. You will get 10-15 edited images on disc and your choice of an 8x10 photo print. Plus, you will also receive a proof book to help select which photo you will like for your print. Best part--you get to keep the proof book! Now is the time to book your session for September. I'm ready to help you capture those memories to treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment