About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cake Smash & Fairies

When I was asked to do a cake smash, it took everything in me to not shriek with delight! This was second one, and I just loved the first one so much I was anxious to do another one. My excitement grew when I saw this sweet little guy with that charming smile wearing the overalls and his adorable chocolate lab puppy. The puppy was too busy wanting to explore, but I did manage to get a couple shots of him. The only thing I wish I had--before the cake smash--was a fishing pole and a tin bucket because I feel like some of these photos say "little country fishing dude".

After I was finished with the future birthday boy, I moved onto his sister who just did not want her picture taken at all. So I just went with it, imagining she was a fairy who just wanted to fly around and play. I did manage to get a smile or two out of her. The best part was when she and her cousin sat on a little bridge. They got to giggling when I made myself slide down into the deep ditch and saying I was falling. I nearly landed on a stick coming up from the ground which got them laughing even harder. The pink winged fairy kept asking me to do it again and again! I'm happy to report after the photo shoot I was covered in dirt and sweaty, and it was all so very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment