About Me       Portfolio       Specials       Contact Me       Etsy Shop      

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Fave 5

A couple weeks ago, I went to my special little folder that holds the various months for the various years----I gasped when at the time I had only one day worth of pictures! That was soon corrected when I got to visit my daughter by heart, and take pictures of her sweet babies. One will be a year old in May and the other one is almost 3 weeks old.

Just a few days later, was my niece's 9th birthday so I managed to get caught up. I'm still bummed that I did not even take my camera on the grown up camping trip. There was many great photo moments such as my husband using electrical tape to hold a bottled water onto a stick. He used this to hold over the fire to heat it up for coffee. And then my dear brother by heart who uses stumps as foot stools. Country boys can survive!

May will be much better with all the fun things we have planned with the kids each weekend, and I am very ready for it! Now for the April Fave 5....

Kaden is loving the new play equipment our local park finally put in! Here is having fun on some strange play thing yet it is rather cool looking. Eventually, I will get full shot of it.

A rare moment when my husband and Kaden fall asleep in the afternoon. Both had a very tiring day!

The newest addition! James is the almost 3 week old I mentioned earlier in the post. Such a sweet baby!

My attempt at taking picture of a fire.....and I was bored.

Kody used to hate water that was not from the bathtub! This was the perfect photo moment of him smiling and having fun on the water slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment